Drain Drain

This was cool and all, but all I saw was s clip of water flowing back and forth and then a shower thing at the end. The audio was very good, but the movie was kinda pointless in my opinion, as nothing really happend in it. It sounds like just what you said. The moview exists only for the song, which is pretty clear to see. I wish there was put more thought in the video itself, because right noow it seems like it's only there to promote the audio.
Thus I must give you two stars.

{Review Request Club}

Gergaloth responds:

Better than 0
I appreciate it
We might be too artsy but fuck it, right?

StrawberryClock: Origins StrawberryClock: Origins

Very good trailer XD. It had a lot of good ideas in it, and inside jokes that made me giggle XD.
The animation was very funny XD. More funny than good, but it was pretty smooth anyway. I loved the images like the, "Strawberryclock is yet to contribute to the site", and the anime girls that popped out when the narrator said "get all the women" X3.

Talking about the narrating, I loved it :D. I know that it obviously wasn't originally for this as you clipped away certain parts and replaced it with a voice synthesizer. That was actually pretty funny XD.

I would love to see this as a real movie actually :3. It would be epic, and I think it would easily rock clock day 2015 X3. So what about it?, you planning on making it a full movie for the next clockday :).

Anyways, great, and funny trailer XD. The animation wasn't perfect, and I wished you had used a proper voice actor so that you didn't have to cut away certain bits and replace it with voice synthesizer. I don't know if that was a part of the joke or not though. Was still pretty funny X3.

"Religion." "Religion."

This was pretty nice :). Felt like the story was a bit confusing at the beginning, but later on i understood it :D. The animation is really smooth and the music was awesome :D. Great work.
Good luck in NATA ;).

Gavino responds:

Thanks man, i worked really hard on it so im glad some people like it.

15Min Max 15Min Max

Really original and good concept. I like it :).
5 stars

duckbridge responds:

Thanks! :)

Missile Walker Missile Walker

Very interesting game. Reminds me of a typical arcade game i would play on the web as a kid :). The difficult controls gives it a personality and distinguises it from other platformers. I think a good challenge is an important part of making a platformer. I'll give you +0.5 stars for nostalgia :3

Dungeon Deadline Dungeon Deadline

I don't get why people says this is stolen. RotMG took their sprites from a free sprite back by oryx. Maybe it's a good idea to read at least the first sentence in the description before reviewing the game :P.

Dreadlocked - F-777 - Remix Dreadlocked - F-777 - Remix

Interesting revamp of one of my favourite tracks :).
I think the idea you have of making a melodical version of Deadlock is pretty cool. The Arrangement is clever and well-done, the melodies is well worked into your own style, and even though this is a remix, I felt like I got to know you as a musician through this track.
The ending was very well done.

One thing I want to comment on however is that the lead-synth sounds a bit cheap as it has some higher frequencies that bug my ears a bit. Also, I wish that you had a more apparent bass in this as I feel like it is really lacking in the low-end.

SwaggyPig007 responds:

Thanks! I don't get many reviews like this! Which lead-synth is it? What part of the song does it play during?

As for the bass, I am not quite sure how to improve that! But I can see that parts of the bass do not really come across in parts of the song. But it's more apparent near the ending, right? But all the same thanks for the advice and tips. This is what I need in the review section! :)

Supernova Supernova

A while since I've listened to one of your tracks :).
Must admit that I was a bit sceptic when I saw how long your track was. Not often I see a 12 minute long electronic song on here. However, I loved how you used that length to slowly build up your song. The minute intro was a bit too long imo, as I don't really feel like it adds anything to the track. From there on and out the arrangement was done really well. It's amazing how you can get so much out of such a minimalistic style. I can clearly hear how much work you put into this. It's such an amazingly chill track to listen to.
The synths are perfect the mixing is great and the general feel of the track is really soothing.
Kinda felt like ending with a standard filter and fade was a bit anticlimactic, but it works.

Great work :D! Can't wait to hear more from you :).

Cursedsnake responds:

12 mins is nothing ;P

Flasher Flasher

Review 4 Review
------------------------------
Very nice track this.
Really gives off an adventurous mood that makes it fits perfectly for an adventure game. The mixing is done very well, and the different instruments blend nicely into each other.

There are however some thing I want to point out. From about 0:28 and out it sounds like I'm just listening to a 8 secound loop repeat itself for 3 minutes. While Video Game music do tend to consist of loops, you should still be vary of dynamics. have some parts where you solo the bass and drums maybe, or cut out the lead for a couple of bars. You do have the right idea as you are varying your drum patterns like at 1:36, but I would like to see some greater variations. Game music is music that a player is supposed to be able to listen to for al ong time without getting tired of it.

Your melodies are good, but I felt like the lead melody didn't realy stick with me that well. It's nothing wrong with that melody in itself, but i would really encourage you to spend more time on it. Vary the note length, add multiple layers of melodies etc. I don't believe there exists a definite "correct" way to create melodies, but I do believe that melodies is something a musician should be very aware of when making music.

Overall a good track that does what it set out to do, but I believe it has more potential than this.

Desuone88 responds:

Thx for that review but trully saying im not a musician i use FL studio so its not really software were used by musicians i just make simple melodies really simple like you see i dont have musical ed and etc i even cant read notes i just try with that and some people tell me i should show myself with my music. I dont want call myself muiscian i just person who make music. But most of that wht you saying in review you have right i should use more variations in my music i hope i can do this in my next track. Anyway thx for you review and advices.

8-bit Heavy TF2 8-bit Heavy TF2

looks pretty cool and simple, which I'm always a fan of :).

MistaLOD responds:

Thanks! I can't do too much detail (at all (I suck at drawing (unless it's pixel art))) so that explains the simpleness. It gives me some style, though, so...

(I have no idea what to put for the rest)

The Grim Reaper The Grim Reaper

I've always tended to have a weakness for artwork done with graphic pencils, so I actually really like this :). It's pretty cool how much you were able to do with such a limited amount of colours, and I also really like the shading on this :).
You should really keep it up with our art ;).

enochcity enochcity

This looks epic :D!. Thx man :D! I'll use it on my profile ;).

Solwings responds: