Drain Drain

This was cool and all, but all I saw was s clip of water flowing back and forth and then a shower thing at the end. The audio was very good, but the movie was kinda pointless in my opinion, as nothing really happend in it. It sounds like just what you said. The moview exists only for the song, which is pretty clear to see. I wish there was put more thought in the video itself, because right noow it seems like it's only there to promote the audio.
Thus I must give you two stars.

Gergaloth responds:

Better than 0
I appreciate it
We might be too artsy but fuck it, right?

StrawberryClock: Origins StrawberryClock: Origins

Very good trailer XD. It had a lot of good ideas in it, and inside jokes that made me giggle XD.
The animation was very funny XD. More funny than good, but it was pretty smooth anyway. I loved the images like the, "Strawberryclock is yet to contribute to the site", and the anime girls that popped out when the narrator said "get all the women" X3.

Talking about the narrating, I loved it :D. I know that it obviously wasn't originally for this as you clipped away certain parts and replaced it with a voice synthesizer. That was actually pretty funny XD.

I would love to see this as a real movie actually :3. It would be epic, and I think it would easily rock clock day 2015 X3. So what about it?, you planning on making it a full movie for the next clockday :).

Anyways, great, and funny trailer XD. The animation wasn't perfect, and I wished you had used a proper voice actor so that you didn't have to cut away certain bits and replace it with voice synthesizer. I don't know if that was a part of the joke or not though. Was still pretty funny X3.

"Religion." "Religion."

This was pretty nice :). Felt like the story was a bit confusing at the beginning, but later on i understood it :D. The animation is really smooth and the music was awesome :D. Great work.
Good luck in NATA ;).

Gavino responds:

Thanks man, i worked really hard on it so im glad some people like it.

Songbird Symphony Songbird Symphony

Aaa, can't wait until the full game is done. The art is wonderfully cute and wacky and the music catchy. Most of all I really look forward to how you'll continue using music as a part of the story. Really liked how you can interact with the enviroment through music like the platform at the beginning.
Keep up the great work :D!

15Min Max 15Min Max

Really original and good concept. I like it :).
5 stars

duckbridge responds:

Thanks! :)

Missile Walker Missile Walker

Very interesting game. Reminds me of a typical arcade game i would play on the web as a kid :). The difficult controls gives it a personality and distinguises it from other platformers. I think a good challenge is an important part of making a platformer. I'll give you +0.5 stars for nostalgia :3

The Anticipated The Anticipated

Oh wait, is this what you were working on in the stream the other day? I really dig, the mix between synthwave and symphonic music is really interesting and awesome :D.

RealFaction responds:

Yep! :) Thanks!

High Shots High Shots

Interesting piece this. really retro dance-esque.
First of all I need to tell you, chill with the bass. you really don't need to boost the low-end of you're bass this much, it just ends up overpowering all other instruments in the mix. To me the bass even sounded distorted at times because of this. Overall the mix isn't too bad, but the bass just makes it difficult for the other elements to shine through, and it makes the mix muddy.

To me the weakest part of this track is the arrangement. The entire track sounds samey because you use the same melodies and the same bassline throughout the entire track. you don't introudce any breaks or counters, but instead the entire track sounds like one single drop. you were really close to going into a proper break at 0:48, but since you quickly introduce the same melody from the drop yet again, it doesn't really work.
Music like this are traditionally very samey, so you need to make sure that you switch it up from time to time. Alter you're melodies, Include breaks, pull out the drums etc. You need to make sure that you keep the listener's interest up throughout the song.

The soundesign in this okay, but I really don't like the lead saw, it sounds kinda like a cheap trance lead. For music like this you could just use a very basic supersaw with a couple of layers, and it will sound great, you really don't need anything fancy as the focus is mainly on the beat.

That brings me into another point, the focal point of this kind of music lies in engaging funky drum patterns. It's not the drum-work is bad in this, but I really feel like you could have made it more interesting. Especially the hats keep playing the same thing throughout the track without really switching anything up. I advice you to study a bit up on drum styles, and how to make the listener "dance" with you're drums.

Overall this is interesting, but it falls short in a number of different areas.
Keep it up, and keep requesting feedback, and you'll se yourself improving in no time :).

AllinatorBEATS responds:

THANKYOUSOMUCHINEEDSOMEONELIKEYOUTOTELLMEWHATTODOOOO!

Thanks a million man, I still have the file for the audio, I'll open it up in audition (Adobe) and change it up and go with your feedback.

Thanks SO MUCH,

AllinatorBEATS

Megalovania (Daviddv0601 Cover) Megalovania (Daviddv0601 Cover)

Well, this is a cover, but not much work. Honestly it just sounds like you ripped the midi then just applied some different instruments. Be original, and show use some of you're own style even though it's just a cover. As of now, this really isn't interesting at it doesn't bring anything new to the original. Study how this song is built up, and try to incorporate the ideas into you're own, original piece. That's how you draw inspiration from others :).

Keep it up, and I really hope we'll see something purely original from you soon :).

8-bit Heavy TF2 8-bit Heavy TF2

looks pretty cool and simple, which I'm always a fan of :).

MistaLOD responds:

Thanks! I can't do too much detail (at all (I suck at drawing (unless it's pixel art))) so that explains the simpleness. It gives me some style, though, so...

(I have no idea what to put for the rest)

The Grim Reaper The Grim Reaper

I've always tended to have a weakness for artwork done with graphic pencils, so I actually really like this :). It's pretty cool how much you were able to do with such a limited amount of colours, and I also really like the shading on this :).
You should really keep it up with our art ;).

enochcity enochcity

This looks epic :D!. Thx man :D! I'll use it on my profile ;).

Solwings responds: