All 7 art Reviews

8-bit Heavy TF2 8-bit Heavy TF2

looks pretty cool and simple, which I'm always a fan of :).

MistaLOD responds:

Thanks! I can't do too much detail (at all (I suck at drawing (unless it's pixel art))) so that explains the simpleness. It gives me some style, though, so...

(I have no idea what to put for the rest)

The Grim Reaper The Grim Reaper

I've always tended to have a weakness for artwork done with graphic pencils, so I actually really like this :). It's pretty cool how much you were able to do with such a limited amount of colours, and I also really like the shading on this :).
You should really keep it up with our art ;).
-Ectisity

enochcity enochcity

This looks epic :D!. Thx man :D! I'll use it on my profile ;).

Solwings responds:

your Welcome :D

Enochcity avatar Enochcity avatar

Awesome :D. Great job ;).

bubthevapor responds:

thx man X3

Eye Eye

Don't usually review art, and I really have no knowledge about colours or the likes, but I think this looked pretty interesting. I liked the small details :).
Keep up the good work :D. I've seen alot of artists both young and old, grow and improve on here :).
Just keep them coming :D.
Oh and hey, just hit me up if you're interested in collabing for a game ;). I'm up for a collab anytime :D.

-enochcity

Celestia Redux Celestia Redux

Love to see an artist improving on newgrounds.
You started from the bottom now you're here.
In all seriousness though i rly like this it looks so much like the original princess celestia.
5 stars from me because it looks so simillar

House on a Mountain House on a Mountain

You really should really consider getting a programmer to make a point and click adventure game out of your art. Your art really is stunning :O