15Min Max 15Min Max

Really original and good concept. I like it :).
5 stars

duckbridge responds:

Thanks! :)

Missile Walker Missile Walker

Very interesting game. Reminds me of a typical arcade game i would play on the web as a kid :). The difficult controls gives it a personality and distinguises it from other platformers. I think a good challenge is an important part of making a platformer. I'll give you +0.5 stars for nostalgia :3

Dungeon Deadline Dungeon Deadline

I don't get why people says this is stolen. RotMG took their sprites from a free sprite back by oryx. Maybe it's a good idea to read at least the first sentence in the description before reviewing the game :P.

Acid Bunny Acid Bunny

Ae you some sort of genius o_O? Probably one of the best free platformers I have played :D.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow thank you! No I'm not a genius at all, not by a long shot! ... but thanks for the kind words! I just enjoy making games and I'm really glad people enjoy some of them :)

adventure times adventure times

Well. I've reviewed some of your other games and this is much better actually. You should probably learn a thing or two more about stencyl. If you had added more levels it could have been a 3 stars but with only 3 levels I can't give you more than 2

Toy Brick Toy Brick

A simple typical hit appstore game. is addicting and dosen't and the swf is not larger than 500 kb. Gj :)

Space Bugs attack Space Bugs attack

I would recommend that you use the w a s d insteam of the arrow keys. In games where you combine the mouse with the keyboard it works better. Also the game is pretty boring and you should have added some health to the player. most people don't like to play games where you die on first touch and have to start again just do to do just the same.
I would add some variation to the enmies as well. except from the shooting enemies they are all pretty much the same enemy but with different sprites. Can't give you more than 1 on this one.

SxeSpanky responds:

i still need to animate the sprites, but i think thatll take a lot more time, also i didnt even think about wasd, i will add that in.as for the enemys, this is just level one, of many. i guess its my bad to publish an unfinished game, i just wanted some input

Speed King Speed King

Controlls are way to sensitive for a racing game also the tracks are way to plain it could use some more tracks and the tracks themself could use some more variation

Blockzy Blockzy

This game needs alot of work.
first of all I don't feel like the player responses quick enough when i press the buttons also the jumping hight and the moving speed dosen't match.
You could also add something that cleary shows that the player is being hit like making it flash for a second when it gets hit just so that people don't have to look at the health bar to understand they they have been hit.
The player should move alot faster in my opinion.
The levels are way to repetive and i got bored of it halfway through the first level. When i got to the 2nd level i saw that it's pretty much just the same as the first and was disappointed tbh.
It could also use some music too.

Add all those features and it might turn into a good game but for now I can't go higher than 2.

Sudden Aviator Sudden Aviator

Good job. I enjoyed playing this game. was alot of fun :) I love pretty much everything with it especially the power ups and the different enmies.