Drain Drain

This was cool and all, but all I saw was s clip of water flowing back and forth and then a shower thing at the end. The audio was very good, but the movie was kinda pointless in my opinion, as nothing really happend in it. It sounds like just what you said. The moview exists only for the song, which is pretty clear to see. I wish there was put more thought in the video itself, because right noow it seems like it's only there to promote the audio.
Thus I must give you two stars.
-Ectisity

{Review Request Club}

Gergaloth responds:

Better than 0
I appreciate it
We might be too artsy but fuck it, right?

StrawberryClock: Origins StrawberryClock: Origins

Very good trailer XD. It had a lot of good ideas in it, and inside jokes that made me giggle XD.
The animation was very funny XD. More funny than good, but it was pretty smooth anyway. I loved the images like the, "Strawberryclock is yet to contribute to the site", and the anime girls that popped out when the narrator said "get all the women" X3.

Talking about the narrating, I loved it :D. I know that it obviously wasn't originally for this as you clipped away certain parts and replaced it with a voice synthesizer. That was actually pretty funny XD.

I would love to see this as a real movie actually :3. It would be epic, and I think it would easily rock clock day 2015 X3. So what about it?, you planning on making it a full movie for the next clockday :).

Anyways, great, and funny trailer XD. The animation wasn't perfect, and I wished you had used a proper voice actor so that you didn't have to cut away certain bits and replace it with voice synthesizer. I don't know if that was a part of the joke or not though. Was still pretty funny X3.
-Ectisity

"Religion." "Religion."

This was pretty nice :). Felt like the story was a bit confusing at the beginning, but later on i understood it :D. The animation is really smooth and the music was awesome :D. Great work.
Good luck in NATA ;).

Gavino responds:

Thanks man, i worked really hard on it so im glad some people like it.

Mob Squad - Episode 1 Mob Squad - Episode 1

Instant 5 XD. Laughed my shit off XD

What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

True masterpiece by my fellow Norwegian :) just loved it. 5 of 5

Mega Man - Origin of X P2 Mega Man - Origin of X P2

Instant 5!! That was Epic :D

BallinSNN122 responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! Hope you will be looking out for Part III!